1. carebus only acts as a technology platform that facilitates in establishing a connection between travelers and bus operators. The mode of transportation (buses or travelers) is not being provided by carebus themselves. carebus is not an agent of the vehicle operators.
2. carebus simply connects users with bus operators that are selling tickets through carebus. Whatever price contract is agreed between the user and the bus operator is a two way contract between them. carebus is not accountable for this.
3. The bus ticket booking coupon issued to the user by carebus contains only those information that has been provided by the bus operator in relation to seat availability.
4. All the details relating to bus service like facilities, routes, prices, bus type, and seat are furnished by the bus operator. carebus is not responsible for any such information provided by the bus operator.
5. carebus is only a connecting platform between travelers and bus operators. carebus will not be at fault for the following functioning of bus operators -
6. Provision/amenities like wifi, air condition, video, water bottle, mask or any such other service mentioned on are to help users to make an informed decision. Any refund/claims due to non- functioning or unavailability of this service needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider
7. The tickets issued to the travelers cannot be transferred.
8. Arrival at the boarding point atleast 30 minutes before departure time is essential for users.
9. If the user requires any information about the trip, they must contact the bus operator.
10. The travelers are mandatorily required to furnish a copy of ticket and any valid ID proof (aadhar card, passport, PAN card or voter identification card or any other identity proof issued by a government authority).
11. Travelers can cancel their tickets by logging into their account in carebus website or mobile application. They can also do so by calling customer care.
12. The cancellation charges are charged as it had been mentioned in the ticket.
13. For a child above the age of 5 years, a ticket must be purchased in the usual fare.
14. Kindly note that carebus has the right to change or revise its list of terms and conditions without notifying the user.