1. In circumstances such as if the bus is missed due to carebus's or its partner company's fault, then a complete refund of the booking amount is provided to the user. However, no refund is provided to the user if the bus is missed due to any other reason that is not directly applicable to carebus.
2. Refunds are credited to the original source of payment.
3. carebus's cancellation charges are as follows -
4. Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Banks may take upto 5-15 working days to credit this amount to user's bank account/card.
5. In case the refund amount is not credited to user's bank account in 15 days from the date of refund, carebus kindly requests the user to call the carebus customer care number or send an email to email@example.com along with the ticket details/order details and credit/debit/Wallet statement (in PDF format) from the date of booking to till date. carebus will provide the user with the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
6. A transaction might fail for several reasons and user's bank account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from user's bank account/card, carebus requests the user to call the customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
7. Users have to claim the refund money within 10 days of ticket cancellation
8. Provision/amenities like wifi, air condition, video, water bottle, mask or any such other service mentioned are to help users to make an informed decision. Any refund/claims due to non-functioning or unavailability of this service needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.